This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A2a – Substituting numerical values into formulae and expressions
- G20b – Trigonometric ratios – sin, cos and tan
- G21a – Exact values of sin, cos and tan for special angles
- A9a – Plotting straight-line graphs
- A12a – Graphs of linear functions, quadratic functions, simple cubic functions, and the reciprocal function
Graphs of trigonometric functions
The sine graphHere is the graph of y=sin(x). Drag the large orange point to move it along the graph. Click on any orange point to toggle a label showing its coordinates.
The cosine graphHere is the graph of y=cos(x). Drag the large orange point to move it along the graph. Click on any orange point to toggle a label showing its coordinates.
The tan graphHere is the graph of y=tan(x) with dashed lines showing the asymptotes.
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.
In the real world
Teachers: log in to view this content.