This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A9a – Plotting straight-line graphs of the form y = mx + c
- A12a – Graphs of linear functions, quadratic functions, simple cubic functions, and the reciprocal function
- A16a – Recognising and using the equation of a circle with the centre at the origin
- A18a – Solving quadratic equations by factorising
- A19b – Solving two linear simultaneous equations graphically or algebraically by substitution
Solving two simultaneous equations (linear and curve) graphically
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.