This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A knowledge of the four operations from lessons N2a, N2b, N2c, N2d, N2e and N2f is assumed.
- N8b – Surds
- A1a – Using and interpreting algebraic notation
- A4a – Simplifying and manipulating algebraic expressions by collecting like terms (basic)
- A23a – Generating terms of a sequence from either a term-to-term or a position-to-term rule
Recognising and using Fibonacci type sequences
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Links to past exam and UKMT questions
Teachers: log in to access these.