This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
Finding the nth term of a quadratic sequence
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
- A23-A25 Mini-exams, covering sequences
- Desmos classroom activity: Finding the nth term of a quadratic sequence (20 randomised questions) Find out more
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.
Unlimited practice questions