This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A knowledge of the definition of prism is required for the exam-style question.
Plans and elevations of 3D shapes
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.
Plans and elevations: interactive applet
This applet generates random solids. You can then click the options to see the plan view, front and side elevations, as well as the default isometric view of each solid.
In the real world
Teachers: log in to view this content.