This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A knowledge of multiplication and division from lessons N2b, N2c and N2d is assumed—in particular the ability to multiply and divide by 10, 100 and 1000.
- G14a – Converting between metric units of measures of length and mass
Converting between metric units of measures of area and volume
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.