This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
Properties of special triangles and quadrilaterals
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
- Skills drill worksheet – Isosceles triangles and angles (15 questions on one side of A4; answers included)
Teachers: log in to access these.
Interactive applet: Isosceles triangles and angles
In these problems, you are given an isosceles triangle and one angle, and you are asked to find another angle. The angle you are given and the one you are asked to find are not necessarily interior angles of the triangle!
NB If necessary, you can drag the labels around to make the diagram easier to read.