This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
Prime numbers and prime factorisationWith thanks to Frances, whose Criba d’Erastòstenes worksheet is available here. Material modified and embedded here under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Links to past exam and UKMT questions
Teachers: log in to access these.
Unlimited practice questions on prime factor decomposition
In the real world
Teachers: log in to view this content.
- Factors, multiples and primes assorted problems – requiring knowledge of N4a, N4b, N4c and N6a