This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- P2a – Theoretical probability
- P4a – Properties of probability
- P5a – Probability and sampling
- P6a – Enumerating sets and combinations of sets systematically, using tables, grids and Venn diagrams
- P7a – Constructing theoretical possibility spaces for combined experiments with equally likely outcomes and use these to calculate theoretical probabilities
- P8a – Tree diagrams
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
Teachers: log in to access these.
Teachers: log in to view this content.