This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- G9a – Circle parts – definitions and properties
- G17b – Circumference of a circle
- G17c – Area of a circle
- N8a – Calculating exactly with fractions and with multiples of π
Skill isolation: What fraction?
Arcs and sectors of circles
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
- Skills drill worksheet (15 questions on one side of A4; answers included)
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.