This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- An ability to multiply whole numbers from lesson N2b is assumed.
Multiples and lowest common multiples
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
- Further resources (log in to see links)
Links to past exam and UKMT questions
Teachers: log in to access these.
Unlimited practice questions: LCM
In the real world
Teachers: log in to view this content.
- N4c – Prime numbers and prime factorisation
- N2b – Adding and subtracting fractions
- Factors, multiples and primes problems – requiring knowledge of N4a, N4b, N4c and N6a